A limited Court Assistance Office is available at the Owyhee County Courthouse. We have forms available on-site for purchase and well as some assistance for questions you may have.

The following are some of the more common forms we have available and their cost:

Divorce Packet (no kids)                             $30.00

Divorce Packet (with kids)                          $30.00

Custody Petition Packet                              $20.00

Custody Modification Packet                   $15.00

Name Change Packet                                   $15.00

Guardianship of Minor Packet                 $10.00

Landlord/Tenant Packet                              $15.00

Protection Order Packet                             No Charge

          Small Claims                                                       No Charge

There are forms available online for free downloading along with some interactive modules at the State of Idaho Judicial Branch Court Assistance Office webpage. You can view and print these forms and adjust them for Owyhee County as necessary. You can access those forms and instructions at:


You can also visit the Court Assistance Office located in Caldwell at the courthouse. They have workshops designed to help you complete your forms and receive direct assistance from Court Assistance Officers. You can reach them at 454-7455.

Family Court Services

Funding Assistance for Parenting Time Evaluations and Brief Focused Assessments


Murphy Courthouse

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 128
Murphy, ID 83650

20381 State Highway 78
Murphy, ID 83650

Phone: 208-495-2806

Fax: 1-208-495-1173

Monday thru Friday

Homedale Courthouse

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2026
Homedale, ID 83628

130 W Idaho Ave
Homedale, ID 83628

Phone: 208-337-4540

Tuesday thru Thursday